In California the boy studied and went to university and at the weekends he went with his father to sell things in the market. One day his father met general Taheri from Kabul and he introduced him to his son. Later the boy met the general’s daughter and fell in love with her. His father becane ill and the son told him he wanted to marry the general’s daughter. The father spoke to the general and he agreed. They got married quickly beacouse his father was ill and dying. A few days later, after the wedding, his father died. A friend of his father phoned him and told him to go back to Kabul beacouse he wanted to speak to him. When he arrived the friend told him that his childhood friend had been killed by the russians. He told him that his childhood friend wasn’t only his friend but he was his brother, and that he had a son and this son was his nephew and he had to go for him at the orphanage.
Today I am going to explain a route that I go by bike. This route begins in Vilanova de la Muga, then goes to Peralada on sandy roats going by the dump. Then, when you get to Peralada, you have to go towards Mollet de Peralada. To get to Mollet, you have to ride along stony paths. Next, when you arrive in Mollet, you have to go to Masarac, going along a road with very few cars. A little later, when you arrive in Masarac, you have to go to Torre d’Altrera, a little mountain. When you pass the mountain, you arrive in a very little village, called Vilarnadal. Then, you have to go in cabanes, it doesn’t take long to get there. Next you regret in Peralada and finaly you have go to Vilanova. This route is thirty kilometers long, and normaly takes three hours.
Now it's December and it's starting to get cold and in some places it has started to snow. Last year I went sking and I suppose that this year I will go again. When Christmas starts my cousins from Cartagena come and I spend all my holidays with them. I usually spend Christmas with all my family, my parents, my grandparents, my uncles and my cousins. We have a lot of family parties together with lots of different food. On 24th December we have dinner with my father's family and we give presents to the invisible friend. On Christmas day we have lunch in a restaurant with my mother's family. The rest of the presents we give on the day of the three kings. In conclusion we always have a very good Christmas.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario