EXPERIENCES

Experiences done:

1- I have visited Amsterdam

That was my Christmas parent's present this year. I went with all the family. We visited some museums, the ice rink, shops and some beautiful villages near Amsterdam like Volendam and Zaandam. We went by plane and we stayed five days in Amsterdam.

2- I have visited San Sebastián

I went to San Sebastián when I was twelve years old. I went with my parents and friends. We went by car and we stayed there five days. We visited La Concha beach and the city of Pamplona too. It was beautiful!

3-I have flown in the skydive

When my father was forty eight I give to him a flight in the skydive Empuriabrava but he didn’t like  the present much so he said to me that I could fly for him and this is what I did. It was a nice experience!

Not done:

1- I have never travelled to the USA

I'd love to go to somewhere in America beacouse I like the language and I want to learn to speak English better and visit New York or Los Ángeles.

2- I have never flown in a hot-air balloon

I really hope that one day I can fly in a hot-air balloon beacouse I like taking photos and I think that the landscape from the top has to be amazing.

3- I have never run a marathon

I would like to run a marathon when I get older beacouse I think that it is a great experience and a personal challenge that I can reach.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

MY FAVOURITE HORROR MOVIE

WORD HERITAGE SITE

AN ICONIC PICTURE